Kitchen and Bath Cabinets
Cabinet Headquarters offers several high quality cabinet lines to complete your kitchen and bath project. We also offer full service design. Whether you know exactly what you need and already have accurate measurements, or you are just starting and are in need of design ideas, on-site measurement and design consultation, we can help! We have an NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association) certified designer and licensed builder on staff. Both earned designations represent a commitment to the industry and trade. It also means your design will be created using industry guidelines and will properly fit and compliment your home.
We offer several lines kitchen and bath cabinetry, including the following:
CNC Cabinetry is one of the Northeast’s largest manufacturers and distributors of Kitchen Cabinets, Counter Tops, Bathroom Vanities and Vanity Tops.
CNC Cabinetry offers:
- All-wood cabinetry (no particle board) in a variety of styles and options.
- Solid wood dovetail drawer construction
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Multiple facilities for shorter lead times; two in New Jersey and one in Florida.
Diamond Vibe and Diamond Distinction Cabinetry
A division of master manufacturer, MasterBrand Cabinetry, cabinetry lines Diamond Vibe and Diamond Distinction represent top quality cabinetry. MasterBrand has been manufacturing home cabinetry since 1954, beginning in Indiana and now manufactured throughout the US. We find Diamond Vibe and Diamond Distinction to be the top MasterBrand choice for for quality, value and selection.
- All wood construction, NO porous and fragile particle board
- Top of the line hardware for longevity and ease of operation
- Hundreds of door styles and color combinations
- Dovetail joined solid wood drawers come standard
- Full extension drawer guides come standard
- Many cabinet customizations available
Formed by a small group of experienced cabinetry professionals, Showplace Wood Products offers unlimited choices to customize your kitchen and bath. From custom cabinetry colors to specialty cabinet inserts for a variety of kitchen tools, Showplace is ready for your custom order. Showplace’s comprehensive and modern manufacturing facilities are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Showplace overlay cabinets are all wood (no particleboard)
- The only choice for custom cabinetry with exacting standards
- Custom craftsmanship with attention to detail
- Built to fit your kitchen! Showplace cabinets are built to your measurements
- Available in red oak, maple, cherry, quarter swan white oak, rustic alder and hickory
- More than ONE THOUSAND paint colors to choose from